Saturday, November 24, 2007

Announcing a new member of the family...

...Eli's tummy! :) Yes, we've been hearing all about what Eli's tummy feels and thinks and wants these past couple of weeks. Some examples: "My tummy wants a ham and cheese sandwich with mayonnaise and mustard...and a pickle." "My tummy doesn't feel good. He doesn't like it when we eat at Taco Bell." "My tummy doesn't want to go to the potty right now." "My tummy is not tired. He wants to play a game." Some kids have imaginary friends, my child has a body part that is his imaginary friend. Crazy kid.

Giddy-up, horsey!

Brothers

Eli is drawing a picture of a house with a fence, mountains in the background, and the sun and clouds.

Silas, climbing up on the kitchen table chair to ask for more food. This boy can eat!


Earlier this week we went to Bounce!, an indoor place filled with jumping castles and slides, with the boys' friends, Will and Tristan. They had a great time bouncing around.

Eli and Silas, climbing up the huge slide. Here comes Eli!


And Silas! He climbed up and slid down about 30 times. They both had a blast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bounce looks like fun! Can Braden and Sawyer come to play?

Sandra said...

I wonder if your Bounce is like the one in Holland. It's called Crazy Bounce, but I thought it was more for older kids. We should check it out!

Thanks for the pictures!
sld