Friday, December 14, 2007

A new cousin!

Eli and Silas have a new cousin! Jacob Duane Martin was born early this morning to Amy's sister Jessa and her husband Nate. It's their first child and our first cousin on the Van Guilder side! Baby "Jack" is 8 lbs., 5 oz., and 19 inches long. I guess he has long toes (must get that from Nate), medium brown hair, a good set of lungs, a strong body, and is doing well so far at nursing. Welcome, Jack, to the family! We can't wait to meet you! I'll try to post a photo or two when I get them!

For your viewing pleasure, you can check out something we did for fun:

The Dik elf family:
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1395071879

Amy the scrooge:
http://www.scroogeyourself.com/?id=1396457820

2 comments:

Danielle White Versluys said...

Oh, you beat me to it - I was going to post the elves on our blog, too!

I'm still going to, if I ever get around to it... :-)

Hope Silas is feeling better!

Sandra said...

Congratulations on a new nephew and cousin! Glad to hear all is well with Nate and Jessa and Baby Jack!

sld